nvidia-driver 195.22 use horribly broken on amd64 between r206173 and

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 29 18:11:31 UTC 2010

On 05/26/10 09:51, Kostik Belousov wrote:

> I did a quick glance over the driver, try this:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/misc/nvidia-vm_page_lock.1.patch
> I did not even compiled the patched driver.

Ok, I just tried this with an r208622 kernel and sources, and the system
locks up as soon as I type 'startx'. No panic, no core dump, it just
wedges, requiring it to be powered off.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads