HEADSUP: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports - 1Q/2010

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 22 02:06:39 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that the next round of status reports
covering the first quarter of 2010 is due on April 15th, 2010. This
initiative is very welcome in our community. Therefore, I would like to
ask you to submit your status reports as soon as possible, so that we
can compile the report on time.

There is a lot of projects which are currently being worked on, so do
not hesitate and write us a few lines - a short  description about what
you are working on, what are your plans and goals, so we can inform our
community about your great work! Check out the reports from past to get
some inspiration of what your submission should look like.

If you know about a project that should be included in the status
report, please let us know as well, so we can poke the responsible
people to provide us with something useful. Updates to submissions from
the last report are welcome too.

Note that the submissions are accepted from anyone involved with the
FreeBSD community, you do not have to be a FreeBSD committer.
Submissions about anything related to FreeBSD are very welcome!

Please email us the filled-in XML template to be found at
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml to
monthly at FreeBSD.org, or alternatively use our web based form located at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi.

For more information, please visit http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/.

We are looking forward to see your submissions!

--
S pozdravom / Best regards
    Daniel Gerzo, FreeBSD committer