Panic @r205276 (Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode)

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Mar 19 14:09:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 01:09:11PM +0000, Rui Paulo wrote:
> > Do you all have either out-of-tree modules or modules that you did not
> > re-build when re-compiling your kernel?
>
> I have in-tree modules, but I tried a clean build.

I corresponded with kmacy@ a bit yesterday.

Pending resolution, he's committed r205298 to "turn 205266 in to a no-op
until the problem can be properly diagnosed."

Peace,
david  (just built & booted FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #105 r205314 successfully)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.