CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

PseudoCylon moonlightakkiy at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 5 04:25:27 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Thank you for checking my code out. Please check other patches/fixes at P4DB as well
http://p4db.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=174936

Let me know if any changes are needed. Specially, lock related process in
run_wme_update()
run_key_delete()
run_update_beacon()
run_updateslot()
I had hard time on those places. And using ieee80211_key{.wk_pad} It's sorta cheating.

Regards,
AK