kernel make noise with clang suppression

Roman Divacky rdivacky at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 11 07:24:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:39:35AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> Comments? (yes, I know -fformat-extensions have just been added...)

yes, clang reports A LOT MORE warnings than gcc but I believe
that we should not supress those atm. I'd prefer people to take
a look at those and fix them instead.

clang in clangbsd is complaining much less btw. (it does not complain
about unknown params etc.)

note that we are still in the progress of importing stuff from
clangbsd and it takes time. please be patient :)