CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

Ganbold ganbold at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:53:43 UTC 2010

AK-san,

PseudoCylon wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sorry for taking long.
>>
>> But, please try following update (if_run.c and if_runvar.h)
>> http://gitorious.org/run/run/blobs/raw/a74fa9ba5a16f1d1f058efa724261351e267a474/dev/usb/wlan/if_run.c
>> http://gitorious.org/run/run/blobs/raw/a74fa9ba5a16f1d1f058efa724261351e267a474/dev/usb/wlan/if_runvar.h
>>
>> If any of client running 8.0-RELEASE please apply this patch
>> http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/stable/8/sys/net80211/ieee80211_crypto_tkip.c?r1=199583&r2=204215
>> Otherwise TKIP might not work. (That was the last piece of puzzle I had.)
>>

> Oops, please use this if_run.c instead.
> http://gitorious.org/run/run/blobs/raw/b1976c8333721f88368a32dbf04f04e19ef487fc/dev/usb/wlan/if_run.c

It seems like it is running without any problem so far, no more adsl
modem problem.
I can see arp packets in wlan0 interface as  well as in  macbook.
I will continue testing and let you know if there comes any problem.

thanks again,

Ganbold

--
Let us treat men and women well; Treat them as if they were real;
Perhaps they are. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson