HEADS UP: <utmp.h> gone. All welcome <utmpx.h>.

Mattia Rossi MROSSI at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Feb 5 04:30:36 UTC 2010

Is somebody fixing x11/gnome-libs? It's not working since quite some time:

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/e.9.20100118203854/gnome-libs-1.4.2_13.log

Mat

Mattia Rossi
Research and Development Engineer
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
Swinburne University of Technology
http://caia.swin.edu.au
On 01/18/10 12:52, Erwin Lansing wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:29:24PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, was there ever an experimental pointyhat run done for
>> these changes? If there was not one previously, can we do one ASAP?
>>
> Already started.

Awesome, you guys rock! :)

Doug

            -- Pablo Picasso