Removal of ICC (intel compiler) bits from mk

Thu Aug 19 07:08:33 UTC 2010

Quoting Dimitry Andric <dimitry at andric.com> (from Wed, 18 Aug 2010
19:56:44 +0200):

> Updating that port to icc 11.1 is probably not a trivial task, and
> making sure it compiles programs properly is even trickier... :)

It is not as trivial as a normal "configure;make;make install" port,
but with the existing ports already having sorted out a lot of the big
problems I think it is more a question of time, interest, and lack of
fear for doing it (I'm available to answer questions -- as far as I
remember -- regarding the things being done in the old icc ports, in
case someone has time, interest... and no fear).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
		-- Arthur Baer