[CFT] if_ath updates - ar5416 (macbook pro, etc)

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Aug 11 02:38:50 UTC 2010

On 11 August 2010 07:48, jhell <jhell at dataix.net> wrote:

> I have applied the following (r211136) to my local stable/8 branch and
> has proven to be an improvement with no drawbacks.

Ah, the calibration scheduling change. Cool!

> As for the rest I can not vouch for unless you give me a specific patch
> to test but I am willing to merge from head to my local tree at any
> given point in time if you can give some revisions you would like
> tested. You "I believe" made it possible for me to use this card within
> a week that I had reported it ~2007-2008 so I and my card are at your
> disposal.

Merge in:

r211134 and r211135; these are the AR5416 initval changes.

I wasn't even thinking about working on atheros stuff in 2007/2008. :)

Thanks for the offer. I've bought a pair of AR5416's for here so I can
test regressions to the ar5416 module whilst I work on the AR9160.
Just keep an eye on the commit logs for changes I make to sys/dev/ath/
and consider pulling some of those in. I'd appreciate any testing. :)

Adrian