r206358/r206369 prevent me from connecting via wpi0

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 8 21:39:20 UTC 2010

Rui,

I updated my kernel to the latest today, and was unable to connect via
wireless. I have a 3945ABG using wpi. I rolled back to r206357 and
everything worked fine. I then rolled forward to r206369 (your rate
control mod + bug fixes and - debugging code) and it stopped working. I
didn't bother picking up r206370-2 since I don't have the affected
devices and had already tried a more recent kernel.

I'm on a C2D using i386 and SMP in case it matters. I use wpa2 on my
access point. Let me know if there is any other information that you need.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads