ipv6 related warnings

Alexander Best alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de
Tue Sep 29 23:31:19 UTC 2009

Dag-Erling Smørgrav schrieb am 2009-09-29:
> Alexander Best <alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de> writes:
> > thanks. i installed subverserion-freebsd and did `svn up /usr/src`
> > but
> > no data seems to have changed. do i need to delete /usr/src and
> > grab a
> > fresh svn snapshot or is there a switch which grabs the RCS ID tags
> > for existing files?

> Not that I know of.  You'll have to do it the hard way...

> DES

after some reasearching i discovered that the stacksize was set to 32M in
/etc/login.conf. for some reason this wasn't causing any problem before i
updated /etc with the new VCS Id files. of course i didn't overwrite but merge
my old login.conf.

setting the stacksize to unlimited solved the issue with apps crashing with
signal 4.

my /etc should now be finally in sync with /usr/src/etc. however i'm still
getting the warnings i desribed at the beginning of this thread:

Additional TCP/IP options:
 rfc1323 extensions=NO
 no-ipv4-mapped-ipv6
sysctl:
unknown oid 'net.inet6.ip6.v6only'

.
wlan0: Ethernet address: 00:0f:b5:82:07:c8
Starting Network: lo0 ath0.
Starting devd.
Configuring keyboard:
 keymap
 keyrate
 keybell
\^[[=0;0B
.
add net default: gateway 192.168.1.1
route:
bad keyword: inet6

usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]
route:
bad keyword: inet6

usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]
route:
bad keyword: inet6

usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]
route:
bad keyword: inet6

usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]
Additional routing options:
 ignore ICMP redirect=YES
 log ICMP redirect=YES

cheers.