freebsd 8-rc1 + coredump

Carlos decvt100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:27:55 UTC 2009

hi list,

First of all I am afraid about my bad english.

recently I meet with a problem and I would like to share to know if
any other user have the same problem.

When WOW ( World Of Warcraft ) is loaded under wine and it has
stablished connection with master server my internet connection goes
down if I start playing the game.
Once this happened I manually run /etc/rc.d/netid restart to restart
all interfaces and at this point I recieve a kernel trap.
This happened 100% of times I tried...

After take a look about rc1 routing table's bug I have in mind that my
problem is not directly a cause of it.(don't say anything about a
kernel trap)

Does any other of you have the same problem ?

Thanks