ipv6 related warnings

Alexander Best alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de
Mon Sep 28 09:05:49 UTC 2009

i ran through the normal procedure to update world which includes `mergemaster
-p` and `mergemaster -i`. however i didn't overwrite any files in /etc which i
have modified by hand such as rc.conf.

the output of `grep -i ipv6 /etc/rc.conf*` is empty. as far as i know apart
from /etc/src.conf i haven't added any ipv6 related entries to any of the
files in /etc.

cheers.
alex