non aligned DMA transfer attempted

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 5 20:04:54 UTC 2009

    It's really unfortunate that after all these years you don't seem
    to know the name of our project.

    Insofar as listening to people go... I certainly do, as long as they
    are courteous.  But, unfortunately, numerous FreeBSD people, some all
    the way back to the very day I first became a committer all those years
    ago, seem to have severe problems interacting with their peers on
    any level.  I guess those people are all running the show now.

    If this was an attempt at diplomacy, Scott, you could have removed
    the veiled insults... and it probably would have worked.

						-Matt