IPv6 regression on 8.x

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Tue Sep 1 01:44:33 UTC 2009

Hi Hiroki,

>  2) Issue of subnet-router anycast address with a global address
>
>  Thanks for the fixes!  With the two patches 1) and 3) are gone, but
>  2) still remains.  Is there something I can help to narrow down it?

Hmm... I tried multiple test cases and all seem to work as expected.
I also tried the exact configuration sequence as you outlined in your
original bug report email, and that case worked, too.

The only difference I can see from the given information, is I have
3 em interfaces, whereas you have 2 em interfaces and 1 re, but I
don't see how that would make a difference.

Would it be possible for you to email me your system configuration
produced from "ifconfig" and "netstat" privately ?

Thank you.

-- Qing