wpa_supplicant + wpi0 won't lock in on today's -current

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 17 00:29:08 UTC 2009

Rui Paulo wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2009, at 21:27, Doug Barton wrote:
>
>> Doug Barton wrote:
>>> Rui, it would be nice to include a note about this in UPDATING.
>> To be fair someone else drew my attention to the fact that there is an
>> entry in UPDATING about the change, however it doesn't mention
>> wpa_supplicant, and merely recompiling wpa_supplicant wasn't
>> sufficient to fix the problem, so perhaps that entry could be expanded.
>
> Well, when I did this change I did build with -DNOCLEAN and it rebuilt a good wpa_supplicant.

I'm not in any way implying that you did not test the change thoroughly.

Please let me know your intentions regarding the UPDATING entry. I'll
be glad to augment it myself if necessary.

Doug