page fault in igb driver on 8.0-RC2

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Nov 10 00:24:26 UTC 2009

At 06:25 PM 11/9/2009, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:

>Sorry Mike,
>I haven't had time to fix the issue with igb(4). As you know I have

Hi,
         No worries!  I was trying to reproduce the problems with
Quagga and thought I could just use this box as it has multiple
nics.  But I was not able to get the second port on the dual port
card to work in this config for some reason and thought I would
engage Jack as well in case it was some obvious issue.

         ---Mike

Mike Tancsa,                                      tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications,                            mike at sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994                    www.sentex.net
Cambridge, Ontario Canada                         www.sentex.net/mike