fixing kobj signatures

Ariff Abdullah ariff at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 29 17:33:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 17:15:32 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg at freebsd.org> wrote:

> I think I have completed fixing signatures of kobj method
> implementations in the whole head tree.
> The current diff here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/
>
> It is quite arbitrarily split into the following files:
> kobj-agp.diff
> kobj-arm.diff
> kobj-linker.diff
> kobj-other.diff
> kobj-sound.diff
>
> Most of the changes are quite trivial but not all.
>
> o kobj-linker.diff - I am not sure if changing interface signature
> was a good idea.
>
> o kobj-sound.diff - this is a slightly updated version of the patch
> previously posted to multimedia ml;
> Ariff, could you please let me know about your plans with respect to
> 8.0 release?

I'm actually in the middle of discussion with joel@ to wrap things up
in order to get everything under my sleeves into tree before freeze
Your diff looks simmilar to what I intended to commit as a whole, so I
guess I'm ok with it.

Except that, let me deal with it within next week unless I'm wrong
about June 25th.

--
Ariff Abdullah
FreeBSD

... Recording in stereo is obviously too advanced
    and confusing for us idiot ***** users :P ........

... Going with the standard and orthodox
    is the death of intellect ..............