Fatal trap 12: page fault panic with recent kernel with ZFS

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue May 19 15:45:51 UTC 2009

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Kip Macy wrote:

> Please update to r192360 and let me know if that helps.

This seems MUCH better behaved.  I still see the wired count go really high,
but we don't start paging, and the system stays up on multiple differential
backups running consecutively, and a buildworld running in the background.

I don't mind the wired count going very high, as long as it's released if the
system needs it for "real work" other than cache.

Thanks!

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893