signifanctly slowdown of FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT/amd64

Pierre Guinoiseau geekounet at poildetroll.net
Sun Jun 14 18:15:07 UTC 2009

Hi again,

I don't know if it can be of better help or not, but I made 2 other
dumps, before and after the slowdown, and without X running and all... I
recompiled some packages several times to make the slowdown appear.

The dumps are here : http://foo.poildetroll.net/freebsd/ktr/

Thanks again for your help!

Pierre Guinoiseau