Kernel panic when accessing ZFS-Filesystem via NFS

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Wed Jun 3 17:20:42 UTC 2009

* Wesley Shields (wxs at FreeBSD.org) wrote:

Well, cred->cr_prison was the only thing to panic on in prison_priv_check,
so that was obvious without the backtrace. I'll try to addd checking
for null pointer here for now (as I'm more concerned in bringing
my NAS back up).

However, inability to dump properly still worries me. With this bug the
box will not even reboot on panic :/ Switching to textdumps may be a
temporary solution though.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru