WOL on em0 (enable wol_magic by default)

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:59:12 UTC 2009

The WOL code got put in before some of the later support and interest was
added, at the time
it was problematic, I have wanted to get back to it but have just been busy
with new hardware
support. The best I can do right now is to promise to increase its priority
in my queue and try
to get another look at it asap.

Regards,

Jack