Kernel traps

Olivier SMEDTS olivier at gid0.org
Mon Jan 19 13:39:44 PST 2009

2009/1/19 Oliver Roeschke <o.roeschke at gmx.net>:
> Hi...
>
> I just started testing 8-CURRENT and I have to say it really rocks. Is
> so incredibly fast (even with WITNESS activated). Great work!!!

Just a "me too". I couldn't downgrade my desktop computer to -STABLE
now with all the -CURRENT nice features...

http://ivoras.sharanet.org/freebsd/freebsd8.html
(and more)

And -CURRENT is really *really* stable and rarely broken compared to
-CURRENT some time ago (5.0-CURRENT time).
That's great ! Big thanks to all the team/community...

Olivier