patch to fix burncd bug

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 8 15:14:09 PST 2009

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:13:14 +0100 (CET), Alexander Best <alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de> wrote:
> could somebody please commit the following patch to dev/ata? it fixes
> a nasty bug during fixation in burncd. the bug exists in RELENG6,
> RELENG7 and HEAD (and maybe RELENG5):
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=95979-3-txt&n=/patch
>
> the whole PR can be found here:

I think Soren is the best person to look into this bug (Cc: added).

Soren, what do you think?  Does the patch at bin/95979 look like a nice
change to commit?  I just saw this PR so I haven't tried the patch on my
laptop's CURRENT yet, but I can confirm that burning CD-ROMs and DVDs is
busted in my laptop for a few weeks now.