build -j3 not working anymore on Current

Johan Hendriks Johan at double-l.nl
Fri Jan 2 12:01:16 UTC 2009

Hello

If you read on after the error message in my mail you will see that a buildworld cycle without the -j3 option works so I get no error message that way ;-)

At least at the amd64 host, the i386 is still building, it takes some time on a PIII ;-)

So I have no idea where the error message kicks in.

Is there a way to get the error message?

Regards,
Johan Hendriks