[RFC] Skeleton jail (rc.d feature proposal)

Chao Shin quakelee at geekcn.org
Thu Feb 19 18:20:11 PST 2009

在 Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:16:19 +0800,Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> 写道:

I think I like Li Xin's way. I have set a jail host in my company with Li
Xin's patch, it didn't change the usage of original jail
system, just add a make target in /usr/src/Makefile, I can use skeleton
jail and original jail in one jail host. They have not much
differents in rc.conf, if want skeleton, I just add two options with
normal settings. It is compatible way with orignal design.
                                                                                                                quakelee

--
The Power to Serve