Root history not saving over reboot 8*

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Wed Aug 26 04:43:10 UTC 2009

Aloha,

Several of us on the questions list have not been able to find out if
the problem of history not being saved in the root or usr command lines
has been corrected.

I have tried 8* on both i386 and amd64 and it doesnt save across a
reboot on either box. FreeBSD 7.2 does as do the earlier current
versions before approximately June of 8*

Thanks, You guys do a great job.

Please CC. as I am not a "current" subscriber.

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
   < email: noc at hdk5.net >