tools/kerneldoc

Thu Aug 13 06:31:21 UTC 2009

Quoting Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet.ch> (from Wed, 12 Aug
2009 22:56:16 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> does anybody care about this 'kerneldoc' package?

[...]

> I then dived into the subsys dir and started a 'make all'.
>
> Here too, I failed since a few .m files are no more or they are
> placed on a different place. Well, this was easy, more or less.
> Commenting them made the build work, but this is only half the
> truth, what about the new .m files?

I have patches for the subsys part. A little bit more than only the .m
files fix:
    http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/current/patches/dox.diff

I haven't tested a lot there, e.g. the USB stuff needs review, as I
didn't had a look at it since the new USB subsystem went in.

Personally I care about the subsys part, but my spare time for it was
not enough lately. I have some hope that I can setup an automatic run
with the HTML files available on a public webserver after 8.0-release.
At the time I do this, I will also have the time to check everything
and commit the patches (I don't think this part is important enough to
fix it this late in the release process, on the other hand it is
something optional and a commit wouldn't hurt more than letting it in
the current shape...).

Bye,
Alexander.