8.0-BETA2: two kernel lockups in one night

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Mon Aug 10 14:08:00 UTC 2009

Hi there!
Thanks for the answer.
I've tested a 7-STABLE system and the benchmarks passed perfectly (I've
had a doubt in my hardware)...
I've installed 8Beta2 again and got some dumps and lockups again....
If I can help with something (I can give serial+ssh access to this
machine with 8Beta2 - it's testing machine at the current moment. Will
go in production in a month or so.)?
If I can't hope that this bug will get fixed until 8-STABLE (when was
the release date planned? sept?)
Thanks again
and cheers,
valqk.