run_interrupt_driven_hooks - waiting for xpt_config - booting on DL380 G6

Gavin Atkinson gavin.atkinson at ury.york.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 16:56:28 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 17:12 +0700, FuLLBLaSTstorm wrote:
> Greetings,
> I have the Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO V6505 laptop. So I have *exactly*
> the same problem installing FreeBSD on it. So if some testing is
> required i will be more than happy to do it.

Unless your laptop uses the ciss(4) SCSI controller, as I understand it
this is unlikely to be the same issue.  It may well be worth including
more information (like, for example, a full verbose dmesg), alongside
information about when you first started seeing this, etc, in a new
thread.

Thanks,

Gavin