CSUP failure

jT toyj at union.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:14:41 PST 2008

All / Jeremy / Maxime,

[root at bigmac ~]# csup -L 2 current-supfile
Parsing supfile "current-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup3.freebsd.org
Connected to 128.31.0.28
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
Invalid server reply to AUTHMD5

[root at bigmac ~]# cvsup -g -L 2 -h cvsup2.us.freebsd.org current-supfile
Parsing supfile "current-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup2.us.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup2.us.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
Premature EOF from server
Will retry at 16:14:29

[root at bigmac ~]# cvsup -g -L 2 -h cvsup11.us.freebsd.org current-supfile
Parsing supfile "current-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup11.us.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup11.us.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h