URGENT: Need help rebuilding iir RAID5 array with failed drive

Rink Springer rink at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 26 18:48:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:21:26AM -0700, Freddie Cash wrote:
> The twa(4) driver supports the 9000-series of SATA RAID controllers,
> including the 9500s, 9550s, and 9650s.  We've used each of those
> cards, in discrete and multi-lane configurations, in PCI-X and PCIe
> slots.  Work quite nicely.  Especially if you have a hot-swappable
> backplane.

Do not forget to look at arcmsr(4) too - the monitoring tools are
brilliant, the cards are lightning fast and they work like a charm. Very
highly recommended!

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't