HEADSUP usb2 (usb4bsd) to become default in 2 weeks.

Alfred Perlstein alfred at freebsd.org
Tue Dec 23 15:19:43 UTC 2008

* Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav <des at des.no> [081223 07:14] wrote:
> Alfred Perlstein <alfred at freebsd.org> writes:
> > Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav <des at des.no> writes:
> > > Don't you think this should be discussed first?
> > If someone has a strong objection with some concrete issues
> > I'm all ears.
>
> You know very well that there are, and you also know very well that this
> is too big a change to go in without discussion.

Perhaps you can list them for me, all I've seen so far is:

1) Sam has code he doesn't want to port (Hans has stepped up to do so.)
2) Another 1 or 2 developers have code that needs porting and we're
   in discussions with them about it.
3) I think you were mad about whitespace or something, but like this
   case, you were not up for bringing specifics to the table.

If you have something to add then please be more specific with your
requirements.

thank you,
--
- Alfred Perlstein