HEADSUP: arp-v2 has been committed

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Tue Dec 23 02:37:43 UTC 2008

Hi Eygene,

I think it would be more efficient if individuals who have
discovered these issues could submit the patches directly to
the corresponding port maintainers.

You could also file a PR for tracking purposes.

In any case, please cc: me so that I am aware of these
breakage and in case I need to resolve any non-trivial
mapping.

Thank you.

-- Qing