HEADS UP: ath_hal updated to 0.10.5.10 -- PLEASE TEST

Rui Paulo rpaulo at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 28 00:30:32 UTC 2008

Hi,
We've updated ath_hal in HEAD to 0.10.5.10. This supports a couple of
new chips, namely those on the Asus Eee PC, MacBooks and other laptops.

If you have an Atheros or Atheros based card, I really wanted you to
test it. We were unable to test this in several Atheros chipsets, so
if you find a regression, please contact me or Sam Leffler
(sam at freebsd.org) ASAP.
So, please give it a try :-)

Unfortuntely, this will only make 7.1 if the release date slips. So,
don't expect this to be MFCed any time soon.

Thanks,
--
Rui Paulo