Reminder: non-mpsafetty drivers to be *dis*connected on Sunday

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Aug 3 17:34:56 UTC 2008

In message: <20080801134435.GQ99951 at hoeg.nl>
            Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl> writes:
: Maybe I'm replying to too many messages at the same time, but as John
: said, it's a lot easier making the remaining drivers work after the code
: has been integrated. It's not like we're permanently carving things into
: stone - we've almost got a full year to get it all working again.

We've heard this promise before.  It rarely has resulted in the
promised work.  I don't think this is the right way forward.

Warner