Any successful installs on a Broadcom HT1000 chipset?

Travis Mikalson bofh at terranova.net
Sun Dec 9 21:12:05 PST 2007

Travis Mikalson wrote:
> So this is a successful workaround for the HT1000 on-board SATA, and it
> looks like this additional workaround you just posted is pretty
> universal and would also limit a Marvell PCI-X SATA controller's DMA size.

Er, scratch that, I see the max_iosize you set is in
ata_serverworks_allocate() so this fix wouldn't help with a Marvell SATA
controller plugged into the HT1000 system's PCI-X slot.

I also see this isn't first and only chipset to have the exact same dma
max_iosize limit imposed :)

--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011 x101   Fax: (305)451-5991