In-kernel NAT (was Re: interesting(?) data on network interrupt servicing)

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Mar 23 14:39:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 12:29:06PM -0800 I heard the voice of
Luigi Rizzo, and lo! it spake thus:

> Paolo Pisati (SoC work on in-kernel natd)

Speaking of, are there plans to get this into -CURRENT sometime?  I'd
love to be able to do my NAT'ing in ipfw (and, from the looks of it,
be able to add/change port forwardings without blowing away all the
current NAT state, which would be _really_ nice).

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net