DRI working well with i915!

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Fri Jun 16 01:47:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 11:34 +0800, netsick at iinet.net.au wrote:
> I wish I could say the same for i945... 7-current will not even give
> me /dev/agpgart....

I wish I had time at work to test FreeBSD stuff on our machines.  I know
one FreeBSD user wrote the trivial (and I thought correct, as far as I
could read in the docs) patch for i945 support by just adding pci ids,
but it resulted in hangs on startup iirc.  Someone with i945 hardware
and time will have to figure out what's going on.

--
Eric Anholt                             anholt at FreeBSD.org
eric at anholt.net                         eric.anholt at intel.com