SIGFPE on amd64?

Gaspar Chilingarov casper at web.am
Wed Aug 30 11:10:14 UTC 2006

Hi all!

I'm running 7.0-CURRENT #4: Wed Aug 16 11:51:23 AMST 2006 on amd64.

>From the mid-march -current till now I got the same problem with Firefox
-- when installing some extensions it hangs eating 100% CPU and ktrace
shows that it get at this moment a lot of sigfpe signals. The erlang
interpreter shows same misbehavior when trying to do there 1/0.

On linux (latest ubuntu 640bit version) all that programs work correctly
- so I think, that there are some problems with FreeBSD.

I have CPUTYPE?=athlon64 in my make.conf - if this makes some difference.

Any toughs how to fix this behavior ?

/Gaspar

--
Gaspar Chilingarov