cannot get IP when auth with wpa_supplicant + ath0 driver (Joe Love)

Jochen Gensch incmc at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 07:41:27 PDT 2005

> The problem I'm having is that after the connection is established (it
> seems to authenticate just fine), I cannot get a response to any dhcp
> requests.

I can confirm this behavior. Even though I'm using a Netgear 624 with
WPA-PSK, my connection seems to come up fine, but breaks down after a
few seconds and I get similar debugging output. The strangest thing is,
I have used a D-Link DWL-AG650 (which uses the same chipset) before, and
that one worked pretty fine. Maybe this is a 108 Mbit problem?

Jochen