6.0-RC1: reboot when trying to load X.org

Flavio Pimentel Silvestrow bozo at porunga.homeip.net
Sat Oct 15 08:09:47 PDT 2005

Same problem here. X.org worked fine on 5.4 (with DRI enabled),
and now it reboots on 6.0RC1 when trying to load X (with or
without DRI). Vesa driver works fine.

The video card is a 'SiS300/305/630 GUI Accelerator+3D', according
to pciconf.

Relevant lines on the kernel:
device agp
options COMPAT_FREEBSD5