Patch to make powerd(8) devd(8)-aware

Fredrik Lindberg fli+freebsd-current at shapeshifter.se
Wed May 18 07:30:02 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 08:05:13AM -0600, M. Warner Losh (imp at bsdimp.com) wrote:
> In message: <20050517223110.GA9359 at shapeshifter.se>
>             Fredrik Lindberg <fli+freebsd-current at shapeshifter.se> writes:
> : The patch is at http://shapeshifter.se/~fli/freebsd/powerd.patch
> : It includes all devd code so the previous patch is not needed.
>
> Maybe you mean that all the devd patches have been committed to devd?
>
> Warner

The devd.cc patch is still needed, but as you said, it has been committed.
What I meant was that you do not need the previous powerd-patch as this
new include that code aswell (the code to make powerd aware of devd.
 aka. "devd code"). I'm sorry for this confusion.
Guess that writning mail in the middle of the night isn't such a good idea :)

   Fredrik LIndberg