CVSup rewrite - aka csup

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Wed May 11 12:50:20 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 3:09 pm, Maxime Henrion said:
> Did the MTA filter my attachment or did I just forgot to attach it?  In
> any case, I've attached it to this mail and it's also available there :
>
> http://mu.org/~mux/csup.tgz

I just did a csup of my ports and system tree on a -CURRENT system, and it
seems to work fine. However it seems much slower than cvsup. This of
course could have been a network problem, or the cvsup server being slow,
but when i stopped the csup roughly half way through the /src/sys tree,
and retried right  away with cvsup, it finished much quicker.

Thanks.