cvs commit: src/usr.bin/cap_mkdb cap_mkdb.c

Ruslan Ermilov ru at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 20 16:50:39 GMT 2005

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 07:43:49PM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> >ru          2005-02-19 23:59:50 UTC
> >
> >  FreeBSD src repository
> >
> >  Modified files:
> >    usr.bin/cap_mkdb     cap_mkdb.c
> >  Log:
> >  Fixate the hash bucket size to 4K.  We were using the default,
> >  which is stat.st_blksize (i.e., PAGE_SIZE).
> >
> >  This change causes the .db files that were cross-compiled on
> >  another platform to be identical to the natively built ones.
> >
> >  Tested on:      alpha->amd64 build
>
>  This doesn't fix the endian issue does it ?

*Shrug*

I thought I've put this into a commit log, but apparently not.
I'll add proper endianness support (like in NetBSD) to cap_mkdb
and pwd_mkdb later, when I walk through the "* <-> sparc64"
cross-builds.  Currently, I'm working on fixing cross-builds
between i386, alpha, and amd64.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov