cvs-src summaries on hiatus

Mark Johnston mjohnston at skyweb.ca
Tue Feb 8 20:54:07 GMT 2005

Sorry, folks, but I'm afraid I don't have the time right now to do a decent
job of writing the cvs-src summaries.  This isn't a permanent roadblock, but
there are several major day-job projects that are consuming most of my time
and all of my energy.  Once those are finished and some of the pressure is
off, I'll be back to the summaries again - I really hope that won't take more
than a month or two.

I appreciate the support people have shown for this work, and I look forward
to picking it up again as soon as I can.  If anyone reading is interested in
putting together summaries in my absence, I encourage you to go ahead and do
so.

Thanks,
Mark