Can't run KDE after cvsup

Nicolas Blais nb_root at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 26 12:17:25 PST 2005

Hi,

On my -CURRENT system, this morning after my weekly 'make world', I am not
able to go into KDE anymore.

kdm starts correctly at boot, when I login I see the kde splash and it will go
until 'Initializing Peripherals' after which it will exit and go back to the
kdm_greet.

I see no error messages in either /var/log/kdm.log or Xorg.0.log.
Twm loads fine (this is what I am using now).

Though not 100% sure, I don't believe it is a kernel issue since I always
reboot after a kernel build, test the kernel by starting kde then I
mergemaster/make install world.

Any suggestions?

--
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #7: Mon Dec 26 12:43:20 EST 2005
root at clk01a:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CLK01A