Malloc delay

Jason Evans jasone at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 23 16:40:02 PST 2005

I'm sorry to say that I just had a catastrophic hardware failure
(electrostatic shock, followed by a short that blew the breaker
switch), and all I have left running is a couple of Macs.  I don't
know how long this is going to set me back, but chances are that I
won't have any usable hardware for at least a couple of weeks.  The
malloc code, which I was literally within minutes of starting to
commit, is going to sit for a while.  Sorry.

Jason