net80211+atheros changes (updated)

John Hay jhay at icomtek.csir.co.za
Fri Oct 15 06:26:06 PDT 2004

Hi Sam,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 08:45:02PM -0700, Sam Leffler wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/~sam/net80211+ath-20041013.tgz has an updated
> backport of the work I've done in Linux.
>
> These changes are against current; they may apply against other recent
> branches but code will not compile because of recent additions to current.
>
> To apply these changes to a clean current tree do something like:
>
> cd /usr/src
> tar zxf net80211+ath-20041013.tgz
> sh doit
>
> then rebuild modules and/or kernels.

Are you sure about the hal version in this patch? When booting with
a patched kernel it complains about a hal version mismatch. Searching
a little, it looks like sys/contrib/dev/ath/version.h has 0.9.12.13
and a strings of the hal has a number 0.9.12.6.

Or did I got my stuff confused somewhere?

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay at icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay at FreeBSD.org