[TEST] make -j patch [take 2]

Marcel Moolenaar marcel at xcllnt.net
Fri Nov 12 11:50:31 PST 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 08:57:21PM +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> I now feel like everything that should have been said
> was said, and this thread should die.  ;)

Not quite. It hasn't been said that phk@ is obstinate, disrespectful
and arrogant. For someone who's advocating mechanisms over policies
he's also been trying very hard to shove his policies down your
throat. This also makes him promiscuous (in a non-sexual manner).

On the other hand, you did have a good point.

And with this everything that should have been said is said.

Have a nice day,

 Marcel Moolenaar	  USPA: A-39004		 marcel at xcllnt.net